Chief Judge Merrick Garland of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit started a recently issued opinion with a citation to the popular film My Cousin Vinny. “In 1992, Vincent Gambini taught a...
- The “Breaking Bad” Movie Is On Its Way @BreakingBad @THR @NetflixUS
- Listen to the Classic Radio Series Dragnet @openculture
- “Ulysses” In Court @ayeletw @simonschuster @q_michaelchabon
- Movies Can Lead Law Students To Legal Careers @centralparkfive @RBGmovie @saintjudymovie
- Summer Stranger Danger @lenalwilson @nytimes