Announcing a new lecture series from the Bar of Ireland on its Green Street Lectures 2021 (information directly from the Bar’s announcement): Exploring the intersection between law, history and literature, the Bar of...
- Murphree on Moreau, Dumas, and the Authority to Interpret the French Civil Code
- Updated: Hershovitz and Schaus on Dworkin in His Best Light @shershovitz @UMichLaw @UMPhilosophy
- Cavedon on Las Casas’s Use of Legal Interpretive Rules at Valladolid @matt_cavedon @LawandReligion
- Ford on Preambles Before the Preamble: Rediscovering the Preamble’s Role in Constitutional Interpretation @uiclaw
- The Cello-Playing, Scuba Diving Judge