Several members of the present Dutch Royal Family (House of Orange-Nassau) have law degrees. The former queen, Beatrix (born 1938, acceded 1980 on the abdication of her mother Queen Juliana) received a law degree from the University of Leiden. Her brother in law Pieter van Vollenhoven also holds a law degree from the University of Leiden. Princess Beatrix’s son Prince Constantijn also holds a law degree from Leiden University. Her nephew Prince Pieter-Christiaan graduated from the University of Utrecht with a law degree in 1999. Another nephew, Prince Floris, received a law degree from Leiden University in 2002.
- NBC Legal Drama “Bluff City Law” Debuts September 23 at 10 p.m., 9 Central Time @NBCBluffCityLaw
- The “Breaking Bad” Movie Is On Its Way @BreakingBad @THR @NetflixUS
- Listen to the Classic Radio Series Dragnet @openculture
- “Ulysses” In Court @ayeletw @simonschuster @q_michaelchabon
- Movies Can Lead Law Students To Legal Careers @centralparkfive @RBGmovie @saintjudymovie