Several members of the present Dutch Royal Family (House of Orange-Nassau) have law degrees. The former queen, Beatrix (born 1938, acceded 1980 on the abdication of her mother Queen Juliana) received a law degree from the University of Leiden. Her brother in law Pieter van Vollenhoven also holds a law degree from the University of Leiden. Princess Beatrix’s son Prince Constantijn also holds a law degree from Leiden University. Her nephew Prince Pieter-Christiaan graduated from the University of Utrecht with a law degree in 1999. Another nephew, Prince Floris, received a law degree from Leiden University in 2002.
- Law and Humanities Roundtable 2019 To Be Held June 29 at the University of Warwick @ThomGiddens @routledgebooks
- Newly Published: James Boyd White, Keep Law Alive (Carolina Academic Press, 2019) @CAPBooks
- ABC To Air New Legal Drama Based On the Life Of Isaac Wright, Jr.
- ABA Journal/Ross Writing Contest for Legal Short Fiction Contest Still Open, But Deadline Is June 1st @ABAJournal
- ICYMI: IP Haiku For Valentine’s Day @uspto