Luke William Hunt, University of Alabama, is publishing Hobbesian Causation and Personal Identity in the History of Criminology in the Intellectual History Review (2020). Here is the abstract. Hobbes is known for bridging natural...
- The Salem Witch Trials: A New Web Resource @LyoLouisJacques @dangelolawlib @UChicagoLaw
- Call For Papers: University of Lucerne: In the Thick of Images: Law, History, and the Visual
- Knauer on Big Lies, Drag Shows, and Legal Fictions @TempleLaw
- Call For Proposals: ACA/PCA National Conference, Chicago, March 27-30, 2024
- Medieval Murder Maps: An Extremely Interesting Website @MediMurderMaps