Daniel Read, University of Warwick Business School, and Thomas Hills, University of Warwick have published A Negotiation in Middlemarch. Here is the abstract. We analyse a negotiation drawn from George Eliot’s great novel Middlemarch:...
- Murphree on Moreau, Dumas, and the Authority to Interpret the French Civil Code
- Updated: Hershovitz and Schaus on Dworkin in His Best Light @shershovitz @UMichLaw @UMPhilosophy
- Cavedon on Las Casas’s Use of Legal Interpretive Rules at Valladolid @matt_cavedon @LawandReligion
- Ford on Preambles Before the Preamble: Rediscovering the Preamble’s Role in Constitutional Interpretation @uiclaw
- The Cello-Playing, Scuba Diving Judge