Mark Cooney, Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, has published Larry Potter and the Deathly Canon at 99 Mich. B. J. 48 (Sept. 2020). Here is the abstract. This Michigan Bar Journal column discusses...
- The Salem Witch Trials: A New Web Resource @LyoLouisJacques @dangelolawlib @UChicagoLaw
- Call For Papers: University of Lucerne: In the Thick of Images: Law, History, and the Visual
- Knauer on Big Lies, Drag Shows, and Legal Fictions @TempleLaw
- Call For Proposals: ACA/PCA National Conference, Chicago, March 27-30, 2024
- Medieval Murder Maps: An Extremely Interesting Website @MediMurderMaps