For the BBC, Nicholas Barber discusses the meanings that we might miss in the classic film “The Wizard of Oz,” released in 1939. Those meanings include the dangers of following a popular but incompetent...
- The Salem Witch Trials: A New Web Resource @LyoLouisJacques @dangelolawlib @UChicagoLaw
- Call For Papers: University of Lucerne: In the Thick of Images: Law, History, and the Visual
- Knauer on Big Lies, Drag Shows, and Legal Fictions @TempleLaw
- Call For Proposals: ACA/PCA National Conference, Chicago, March 27-30, 2024
- Medieval Murder Maps: An Extremely Interesting Website @MediMurderMaps