What are the collective nouns (nouns of venery) for hedgehogs and foxes? Depending on the source you consult, for “foxes” you might find “earth,” “leash,” “skulk,” and “sounder.” For “hedgehogs,” you could find “array” and...
- The Salem Witch Trials: A New Web Resource @LyoLouisJacques @dangelolawlib @UChicagoLaw
- Call For Papers: University of Lucerne: In the Thick of Images: Law, History, and the Visual
- Knauer on Big Lies, Drag Shows, and Legal Fictions @TempleLaw
- Call For Proposals: ACA/PCA National Conference, Chicago, March 27-30, 2024
- Medieval Murder Maps: An Extremely Interesting Website @MediMurderMaps