Another law and pop culture post from David Kluft at Foley & Hoag, this time on Frankenstein and Copyright. Great information about Mary Shelley’s sale of the copyright of the novel for only thirty...
- Medieval Murder Maps: An Extremely Interesting Website @MediMurderMaps
- Daniel on Cooptation of the Carnack Amendment by the Railroads, 1906-1917: A Study In Associational Lawyering @VinsonandElkins
- Murphree on Moreau, Dumas, and the Authority to Interpret the French Civil Code
- Updated: Hershovitz and Schaus on Dworkin in His Best Light @shershovitz @UMichLaw @UMPhilosophy
- Cavedon on Las Casas’s Use of Legal Interpretive Rules at Valladolid @matt_cavedon @LawandReligion