ICYMI: Mark Twain wrote this imaginary prosecution of the novelist James Fenimore Cooper for “literary offenses.” You can find it published at (among other places) 24 Litigation 72 (Winter 1998) as well as here...
- Murphree on Moreau, Dumas, and the Authority to Interpret the French Civil Code
- Updated: Hershovitz and Schaus on Dworkin in His Best Light @shershovitz @UMichLaw @UMPhilosophy
- Cavedon on Las Casas’s Use of Legal Interpretive Rules at Valladolid @matt_cavedon @LawandReligion
- Ford on Preambles Before the Preamble: Rediscovering the Preamble’s Role in Constitutional Interpretation @uiclaw
- The Cello-Playing, Scuba Diving Judge