Michael L. Smith, University of Idaho College of Law, is publishing Originalism and the Meaning of ‘Twenty Dollars’ in volume 56 of the Creighton Law Review. Here is the abstract. Originalism claims to provide...
- The Salem Witch Trials: A New Web Resource @LyoLouisJacques @dangelolawlib @UChicagoLaw
- Call For Papers: University of Lucerne: In the Thick of Images: Law, History, and the Visual
- Knauer on Big Lies, Drag Shows, and Legal Fictions @TempleLaw
- Call For Proposals: ACA/PCA National Conference, Chicago, March 27-30, 2024
- Medieval Murder Maps: An Extremely Interesting Website @MediMurderMaps