Mary Pat Treuthart, Gonzaga University School of Law, has published Marriage Story: A Tale of Divorce, Love…and the Law at 45 J. Legal Pro. 65 (2020). Here is the abstract. Noah Baumbach’s 2019 narrative...
- Murphree on Moreau, Dumas, and the Authority to Interpret the French Civil Code
- Updated: Hershovitz and Schaus on Dworkin in His Best Light @shershovitz @UMichLaw @UMPhilosophy
- Cavedon on Las Casas’s Use of Legal Interpretive Rules at Valladolid @matt_cavedon @LawandReligion
- Ford on Preambles Before the Preamble: Rediscovering the Preamble’s Role in Constitutional Interpretation @uiclaw
- The Cello-Playing, Scuba Diving Judge