Ernest Metzger, University of Glasgow School of Law, is publishing Roman Law in Koten no Chosen (Y. Kasai and V. Cassato, eds., Tokyo: Chisen Shokan ( (Forthcoming). The Romans developed a sophisticated body of...
- The Salem Witch Trials: A New Web Resource @LyoLouisJacques @dangelolawlib @UChicagoLaw
- Call For Papers: University of Lucerne: In the Thick of Images: Law, History, and the Visual
- Knauer on Big Lies, Drag Shows, and Legal Fictions @TempleLaw
- Call For Proposals: ACA/PCA National Conference, Chicago, March 27-30, 2024
- Medieval Murder Maps: An Extremely Interesting Website @MediMurderMaps