Michael L. Smith, University of Idaho College of Law, is publishing Originalism and the Meaning of ‘Twenty Dollars’ in volume 56 of the Creighton Law Review. Here is the abstract. Originalism claims to provide...
- Murphree on Moreau, Dumas, and the Authority to Interpret the French Civil Code
- Updated: Hershovitz and Schaus on Dworkin in His Best Light @shershovitz @UMichLaw @UMPhilosophy
- Cavedon on Las Casas’s Use of Legal Interpretive Rules at Valladolid @matt_cavedon @LawandReligion
- Ford on Preambles Before the Preamble: Rediscovering the Preamble’s Role in Constitutional Interpretation @uiclaw
- The Cello-Playing, Scuba Diving Judge