The Law and Society Association announces the call for applications for the Graduate Student & Early Career Workshop, May 26-27, 2020, in Denver, Colorado (USA). The workshop immediately precedes the LSA Annual Meeting. Apply here.
- Medieval Murder Maps: An Extremely Interesting Website @MediMurderMaps
- Daniel on Cooptation of the Carnack Amendment by the Railroads, 1906-1917: A Study In Associational Lawyering @VinsonandElkins
- Murphree on Moreau, Dumas, and the Authority to Interpret the French Civil Code
- Updated: Hershovitz and Schaus on Dworkin in His Best Light @shershovitz @UMichLaw @UMPhilosophy
- Cavedon on Las Casas’s Use of Legal Interpretive Rules at Valladolid @matt_cavedon @LawandReligion