If you haven’t already found it, check out the Instagram account @OverheardCourthouse. Wonderful entries and some real gems there! (Via Heidi Lou Who@HKP2012) (judge reviewing an arrest form charging 1 count of murder) Judge:...
- Crime Files, Published By Palgrave Macmillan @Palgrave @SianMacarthur
- Aaronson, Abner, Borgschulte, and Mazumder on The Early Origins of the Civil Rights Movement in the US: An Analysis of the Growth of the NAACP @ChicagoFed @UofIllinois
- Conference, Feminist Perspectives on Law and Literature, September 15-16, 2022 @WWU_Muenster
- ICYMI: Cathrine O. Frank, Character, Writing, and Reputation in Victorian Law and Literature (Edinburgh University Press, 2021) @unetweets @EdinburghUP
- Simon on More True Confessions of a Legal Writing Professor: Dictionaries Should Not Be a Democracy @uarizonalaw