Frederik Dhondt, Research Group CORE (Contextual Research in Law); Legal History Institute/Gustave Rolin Jaequemyns Institute of International Law (GRILI), has published John Gilissen and the Teaching of Legal History in Brussels in 99 Teaching...
- Crime Files, Published By Palgrave Macmillan @Palgrave @SianMacarthur
- Aaronson, Abner, Borgschulte, and Mazumder on The Early Origins of the Civil Rights Movement in the US: An Analysis of the Growth of the NAACP @ChicagoFed @UofIllinois
- Conference, Feminist Perspectives on Law and Literature, September 15-16, 2022 @WWU_Muenster
- ICYMI: Cathrine O. Frank, Character, Writing, and Reputation in Victorian Law and Literature (Edinburgh University Press, 2021) @unetweets @EdinburghUP
- Simon on More True Confessions of a Legal Writing Professor: Dictionaries Should Not Be a Democracy @uarizonalaw